Partial list of campaign participants
- Fort Mojave Indian Tribe
- Chemehuevi Indian Tribe
- Colorado River Indian Tribes
- Cocopah Indian Tribe
- Fort Yuma Quechan Indian Tribe
- Greenaction for Health and Environmental Justice
- Committee to Bridge the Gap
- Philip M. Klasky Memorial
- We Saved Ward Valley facebook page
- An Extreme and Solemn Relationship. Native American Perspectives: Ward Valley Nuclear Dump. Thesis by Philip M. Klasky, San Francisco State University, 1997.
- The Ward Valley Nuclear Waste Dump that Never Was. Blog post by Tracy Perkins, University of California Press.
- They Kept Ward Valley Nuclear-Free, Part 1 and Part 2. By Chris Clark, KCET.
Atlases, case studies and student projects
- Ward Valley - Sacred Land Film Project
- Case study - Global Nonviolent Direct Action Database
- Environmental Justice Case Study - The Ward Valley Struggle. By students at the University of Michigan.
- Ward Valley and the Sacred Desert Tortoise. Course project for Indigenous Religious Traditions class at Colorado College.
- Ward Valley Nuclear Dump in California Mojave Desert, USA. Environmental Justice Atlas.
- Ward Valley
- Ward Valley, CA radioactive dump opposition rally - 1992
- Trespassing. Film about activism and Ward Valley and and the Atomic Test Site.
- Annual spiritual gatherings
- Natalie Diaz on the Mojave language, PBS
- 20th Anniversary of the Occupation that Saved Ward Valley. Greenaction for Health and Environmental Justice.
- Photo of Phil Smith in Grace Thorpe papers at National Museum of the American Indian
- Corbin Harney telling the story of "The Water Song."
- Mojave Creation Songs, Bancroft Library, UC Berkeley
- Mojave Tribal Leader Hubert McCord Sings, PBS
- The Mojave Project. Led by Kim Stringfellow.
- Ward Valley: An Extreme and Solemn Relationship. By Phil Klasky, the Mojave Project.
Chemehuevi Salt Songs
- The Salt Song Trail Project
- Salt Songs to Break Your Heart. KCET
- The Salt Song Trail: Bringing Creation Back Together. Film by the Cultural Conservancy.
- Bringing Creation Back Together Again: The Salt Songs of the Nuwuvi. KCET
- The Salt Song Trail: A Living Documentary
Avi Kwa Ame